• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beggimann

I'm trying to use ItsDeductible for turbotax and need to know how I enter an Auto donation. I don't see a auto in "Donated Items" in the 2016 donations area. where to go?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Critter
Level 15

I'm trying to use ItsDeductible for turbotax and need to know how I enter an Auto donation. I don't see a auto in "Donated Items" in the 2016 donations area. where to go?

An auto donation must be entered into TT directly ... it cannot be entered in It's Deductible which is why you can't find a place to enter it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Critter
Level 15

An auto donation must be entered into TT directly ... it cannot be entered in It's Deductible which is why you can't find a place to enter it.

shubarubon

I entered it under Items
Critter
Level 15

Then you did it wrong.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v