Solved: I installed solar panel and energy window in 2018. Turbo tax only count the solar panel tax credit, but did not give me tax credit for energy window. Why

I installed solar panel and energy window in 2018. Turbo tax only count the solar panel tax credit, but did not give me tax credit for energy window. Why

The windows would be covered by the Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit ("Residential energy credit") . But that credit expired at the end of 2017 and has not been extended. You cannot claim it for 2018.