Per IRS, income code 42 is for Earnings as artist and athlete. You will need to decide if you are an independent contractor or employee. Please review Independent Contractor vs Employee
If you are an independent contractor, you would need to file a Schedule C. Here are the steps:
1. After sign into your account, select Take me to my account.
2. To your right upper corner, in the search box, type in schedule c. Follow prompts to enter your information.
If you are an employee, please follow these steps to enter your income:
1. To your left, select Federal, from the top, select Wages & Income, scroll down to Less Common Income ( very last section on the screen)
2. Click on Show more drop-down menu, scroll down to Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C- Start
3. Select Miscellaneous Income- Other income not already reported on a Form W-2 or Form 1099 select Start