I have "trubotax home and bussiness", but I can't seem to start bussiness tax return. What am i missing?

how do i upgrade if there i have wrong version?

What sort of business return?  A Schedule C?

I need to do a "Partnership tax return" (with form 1065).

Shouldn't "turbotax home and <b>bussiness</B>" cover the bussiness side of need? again, since I already have "turbotax home and bussiness", is there a way to "upgrade" to "bussiness"?

The "business" referred to in Home & Business is a sole proprietorship, which uses Schedule C in the 1040 return.  Returns for other types of business are not included in a personal return and require completely different forms.

For a business return--Partnership, S-Corporation, Corporation, Estate/Trust) you will need TurboTax Business. 

You can visit the following link to purchase TurboTax Business for 2018: TurboTax Business