Cassie703

I have foreign income from multiple sources (all Canadian). I entered my total foreign income, but there is only room for one company name. Do I need to add the others?

I am a dual (US/Canadian) citizen. I don't have any US income and I don't live in the US.
ThomasM125

I'm not sure what foreign income you are entering or where you are entering it in TurboTax. In general, you enter foreign income like you do domestic income, in the income category where it belongs. For instance, dividends would go under dividend income and capital gains would be listed an investment sales.

If you are reporting wage income from foreign sources, it would be entered in the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion section. In that section you can only make one entry for miscellaneous income, so you would have to combine your foreign income and enter it as one amount. If that is what you are doing, you could enter "Various" for the name if the company if requested, but I didn't see such a request in my version of TurboTax.

Cassie703

Thanks for the helpful response! It was all wages from foreign companies.

After taking a closer look, on the last page of the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion Questionnaire it says "Enter the U.S. and foreign address of your main employer" - so I will stick to the one company name.