Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have contributed 800$ for child care FSA and my expenses are less than that amount. Do I still have to report that in returns?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have contributed 800$ for child care FSA and my expenses are less than that amount. Do I still have to report that in returns?

Yes ... you must complete the form 2441 to report the payments made for child care. 

View solution in original post

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

See this TurboTax FAQ for help with amending.  You will need to mail your amendment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Yes ... you must complete the form 2441 to report the payments made for child care. 

Thanks. I have already e-filed my returns and it was accepted by federal and state(CA). Can I amend online to add this form and e-file again?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

See this TurboTax FAQ for help with amending.  You will need to mail your amendment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies