Solved: I have a registration fee and couple late fee's to add to childcare. can i add fees?

I have a registration fee and couple late fee's to add to childcare. can i add fees?

You can edit the information on your Form 2441 (Child and Dependent Care Credit) by logging in to your TurboTax Online account, choosing to continue your return and then clicking on My Info.  

1. While signed in to your return, search for child care credit (use this exact term) using Search or Help in the upper right corner and then click the "Jump to" link in your search results.
  2. At the Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2017? screen, answer Yes.
  3. Next you will continue through the section until you come to the section that allows you to add fees.
  4. Make certain that you continue through all screens until you click Done.