I had 10 item donations I did the other day and printed out the reports. I got online this morning and saw that some of the item values had changed. Is this normal?

The changes were pretty minor (like a high value ball cap changing from $8 to $7) but it had some significant impact overall as I was trying to get each donation as close to $500 (but under) as possible for tax purposes.

I have attached an image showing the values currently online (left side) and the values on the report I printed a few days ago.  I have circled a few of the differences.

ItsDed values are updated once they are imported into the TT program.

I saw that was the case when I searched the forum but I haven't imported into Turbo Tax yet.  This is just the "It's Deductible" report that I printed a couple of days ago differs from what now shows online.

Until you import the info into the TT program the values will continue to fluctuate since the ItsDed program constantly sweeps the internet for the current values.