Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten a DDD for this year and filed the EIC or ACTC

Anyone getting there refund dercit deposited in there bank. That's has mechanics bank Just wondering

WMR for me FINALLY says refund expected 2/27
camie22e

I’ve been reading everybody’s post and was in the same boat. I filed 1/28/19 excepted the same day. Got path, changed from path to processing but, FINALLY GOT MY DDD 2/27. Now I can sleep. Thank you Father in Jesus name

Yep I filed 27 accepted the 28 and approved yesterday. 2/27

Yes wmr finally updated and says with the bars on it that my refund will be in my bank on 2/27/2019 if not by March 11th call bank.

IRS almost had me wanting to PULL UP to the corporate office.... lol but Finally got ddd of 2/27 and I filed 2/5!!! Goodluck everyone

I got my ddd 2/27

I got my DDD for the 27th woohoo!!!!

I filed on February 12th @ 8:30pm and at 10:44pm that night I was accepted with one orange bar appearing the next day on February 13th. I checked the WMR site once every other day in the morning and had that tax topic 152. On the 20th it changed to processing and this morning I got a DEPOSIT DATE OF 2/27!!!! I claimed 1 Child with the EIC & Child Tax Credit, New Employment/Address added also which I thought would somehow slow the process down. Thankfully that wasn't the case. I did check the Santa Barbar site just now but they don't have the funds yet but all my info and expected refund is there 🙂 Monday or Tuesday  will be the day!  Can't wait!!!

I got a ddd for feb 27th but the Santa Barbara bank has my expected refund no date and it says they haven't got it yet after its sends my refund to bank is it available right away like the 27th confused and do they send it a few days sooner so its available on that day

@loganryan2018 ive only known sbb to send it out on DDD, ive used them for 7 years and have never gotten my refund early.  But maybe with a prepaid card its, different...
Vkernell2

I have NetSpend been doing taxes same way for years I usually get it day before expected day it go sbb about 9am and hit my card between 5-6 that evening

Im.so happy to hear that everyone is finally getting there taxes refunds this year. Lord knows it took a while for them to come to us this year. Please let me or us know when your deposits hit your bank so everyone can look for theirs if that have the same as you. I'm pretty sure no one has my bank bc it's a credit union in Alabama Naheloa Credit Union?  If you do let me know???? Thanks I wish everyone peace, love, happiness, and joy. You guys stay blessed
camie22e

@ashnchris2014 Thanks!

Does anyone know how the credit union banks work with tax returns? Is it a day early or two or the actual DDD? I Bank with Suncoast Credit Union.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies