Anonymous
Not applicable

I drove for Uber and Lyft and logged the mileage using the Stride app. The app 2019 report shows that I drove 47109 miles. Should I split it between both entries?

LeonardS

Uber and Lyft are the same type of business for tax purposes.  You may group your expenses and mileage to report then as a single line items, one line for expenses and one line for mileage.  However, if you received Form 1099-MISC from Uber and or Lyft report them separately.  You will report your income and expenses on Schedule C Profit or Loss from Business

LeonardS