acramirez13

I dont Vehicle registration worksheet

KathrynG3

I dont Vehicle registration worksheet

The vehicle registration worksheet is used to report your use of a vehicle on your Itemized Deductions list. There, the license plates fees are deductible (depending on where you live-not all states count)

If you are running a business, then you can take a deduction. That can be either the actual expenses or the standard mileage deduction, whichever is greater, as long as you reported the standard mileage deduction in the first year the vehicle was used. It is best to keep a careful mileage log with a note describing the business purpose. 

If you do not need the vehicle registration worksheet at all, go to Tax Tools>Tools>Delete a form. Scroll down to the worksheet in question, click delete. Follow the rest of the prompts.

des1919

I dont Vehicle registration worksheet

I have my name under a car but dont pay for it so do i have to put that on my taxes?

JamesG1

I dont Vehicle registration worksheet

You do not own the vehicle so you cannot claim standard vehicle mileage which includes depreciation and other ownership costs.

You can claim actual out of pocket vehicle costs, such as gasoline, oil, tires and maintenance.

See also here.