srunkle72

I donated my car through www.auto-donation.com that gave the proceeds to New England Paralyzed Veterans of America, which info should I input for Charity Information?

The Federal ID no. is 04-6112881 is listed on the final tax receipt which is New England Paralyzed Veterans of America, but the address at the end of the receipt was for auto-donation.com's Vehicle Donation Processing Center.

MaryK1

You enter the donation as the New England Paralyzed Veterans of America.  The Vehicle Donation Processing Center handles the paperwork and other services for the charity- they are just the middleman who facilitated your donation.

MaryK1