angelmnelson1989

I deleted my child care tax break but at the end of filing it still asks me to provide the EIN for the provider.

While signed in to your return, search for child care credit (use this exact term; if necessary, copy/paste from here).

• Click the Jump to child care credit link in your search results.
  1. At the Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2016? screen, answer Yes. (Even though it doesn't make sense.)
  2. Continue to the Whose care did you pay for? screen and uncheck all boxes. Click Continue.
  3. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools and then select Delete a Form from the options listed.
  4. Scroll down the list of forms and click Delete next to 2441.
  5. Click Delete Form to confirm. You should see the message Form Successfully Deleted. Click Continue.
  6. Back at the Review Form List screen, scroll down to make sure 2441 no longer appears on the list.
  7. View solution in original post

7. Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads