turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

xannes284

I am trying to list the provider for childcare. We live on a military post thats APO AE. I list the zipcode and keep getting error message

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieH1

I am trying to list the provider for childcare. We live on a military post thats APO AE. I list the zipcode and keep getting error message

When this happens and you are using the Childcare Center on base/post, we generally have you list the address for the DOD Headquarters for Child Development Center:

111 Constitution Ave NW Room 1232, Washington, DC 20224

If this is a private provider that is a US citizen, use their HOR address.  If it is a foreign national, then you can use your HOR address.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JulieH1

When this happens and you are using the Childcare Center on base/post, we generally have you list the address for the DOD Headquarters for Child Development Center:

111 Constitution Ave NW Room 1232, Washington, DC 20224

If this is a private provider that is a US citizen, use their HOR address.  If it is a foreign national, then you can use your HOR address.

Manage cookies