jheusser

I am trying to add the addresses for my charitable donations. It only lets me put one in then returns to the main page. How do I add the other addresses?

CarlitaH

In most cases this is because the address requirement is only for real property donations.  The other categories of contributions do not require and therefore have no place to enter them.

If you make a lot of donations, I recommend to use the It's Deductible site for entering, storing, and importing charitable donation on turbo tax from year to year. You will be able to enter multiple charities information (Including their addresses) into it's deductible and seamlessly have it transferred over to turbo tax by electing to import in the step by step interview.

The link for It's Deductible: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

There will be a few basic questions before you sign up: a) Name b) Filing Status c) Estimated Income Range

Once you account is created you will be able to enter the charity's address and information after you have selected the particular type of donation. It's Deductible will give you the option to add a charity.

Furthermore you can import it's deductible charitable donations into your return by:

1) Federal Taxes

2) Deductions & Credits

3) Explore on My Own

4) Charitable Donations

5) Import from It's Deductible Online

Hope this helps!

CarlitaH

1) Federal Taxes

2) Deductions & Credits

3) Explore on My Own

4) Charitable Donations

5) Import from It's Deductible Online

Hope this helps!