I am filing as the executor of my dad's estate. What do I need to send in with the 1099 besides the letter of testamentary?

There should be an fiduciary return (Form 1041) prepared for the estate.

Any income and expenses of administering the estate should be reported on the estate's fiduciary return.  Note:  Form 1041 is not required for an estate with less than $600 in income.

Depending on the election made when the estate received it's TIN (taxpayer identification number), the estate may have a year end that is not December 31.  If this is the case, the return will be due 3 months and 15 days after the fiscal year end of the estate.

The fiduciary return can be filed using TurboTax Business (https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/).  If you are not comfortable preparing the return, a CPA or attorney who specializes in estates can assist you.