Delete Form 1098. Follow these instructions to delete mortgage and related questions:
- Sign into your return, and select take me to my return.
- On the upper right of your return select search and type mortgage interest
- Select Jump to mortgage interest.
- When you see Mortgage deduction summary, select the trash can to delete any lines you see
You may also need to delete the Form 1098 and related worksheets:
- In the left side bar, select Tax Tools> Tools.
- In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.
June 6, 2019 10:39 AM
Still have questions?Make a post