I am a nanny. Can I deduct the mileage from my house to the home of the family I nanny for, which is where I watch the children?

Commuting is travel between your home and a work location, Commuting miles are considered personal miles and are not deductible.

If you were to travel to various houses during the day, the miles driven between work locations would be considered deductible. If this is the case you will enter this business mileage in Schedule C to be deducted. 

why can't she claim that her work is at her home?  in that case the travel from her home (work) to her client is not considered part of her commute and is deducible, right?