cskirschman

How/where do I add my USED electric vehicle to 2017 turbotax return, so that I can deduct miles used for work? (Car is bought by me used. Using tt Home and biz software)

Coleen3

To enter your vehicle mileage for your business follow these steps:

1. Click the Business tab then click I'll choose what i work on.
  2. Scroll down to Business Income and Expenses and click Update next to Profit or Loss from Business.
  3. Click Edit next to your business. If you do not see this create your business.
  4. Under Business Expenses click Start/Update on Business Vehicle Expense.
  5. This is the Vehicle Summary Screen.

Coleen3

5. This is the Vehicle Summary Screen.

cskirschman

Thanks Turbo TaxColeen.  That was exactly what I was looking for.  Very helpful and accurate answer.  I appreciate you!