Solved: How to calculate my prior year Business Property T...

jeffhill80

How to calculate my prior year Business Property Tax and complete Annual Report Form 1 for Maryland

ThomasM125

Maryland Form 1 is used to report your business property so that your property tax can be assessed. Your prior year business property tax would be what the State of Maryland invoiced you for the property tax that year. 

I suggest you try to complete the Maryland form 1, and if you have specific questions as you go along, then you can post those questions here and we may be able to help you.

ThomasM125