dandpfleener

How do I transfer this to another computer to do Turbo Tax? My husband has Turbo Tax on his computer and I keep track of donations on Its Deductable on my computer.

Can I transfer my Its Deductable  on my computer to my husband's computer he has Turbo Tax on his computer?  

mike_e_ryan

Wife just completed ItsDeductible on her computer (the info you put in resides online) and I imported it into the Turbo Tax Program on my computer by:

Open Turbo Tax on husbands computer, and import ItsDeductible info by:

In Turbo Tax, Federal Tax Tab, Deductions and Credits Tab,  select "I'll choose what to work on" go down to the "Charitable Donations".

Across from "Import from ItsDeductible Online" Click "Update"

Click 'Yes' you have an account. On next screen, fill in your ItsDeductible user ID and Password and click "Import ItsDeductible info". It worked well for me.