silvabonk

How do I move from one charity to the next to add a different page of Item donations? have had no problem in past years, but can't seem to do it for 2016 tax year.

l-spohn

Turbo Tax will give your list from last year.  If you gave to first one, click Edit.  Will go to another screen with that charity, put amount or whatever.  Hit Enter key.  If you made another donation to that charity, click Add Another Donation. (I didn't have any multiples, but, I believe, you are given choices like if you gave monthly or some other amount.) When you are finished with that charity, hit Done, and you will go back to the main list. If you didn't give to the next charity, you can hit Delete or, if you gave to it, hit Edit.  It will then go to another screen.  Fill in the info. Hit Done, and you are back at the main screen.  Work your way through the list, and it will give you a Total at the end.  If there is a new charity, click Add Another Charity.  At the end, I believe you hit Done again.  You can always use It's Deductible, and put the donations over the year as you give them,  but I tend to procrastinate and would end up putting it together right before I did my taxes.  Hope this helps.