Solved: How do I find out the total mileage I drove in my car last year, I user Turbo Tax but cant figure out how to find the total mileage from 2015, lat year?

How do I find out the total mileage I drove in my car last year, I user Turbo Tax but cant figure out how to find the total mileage from 2015, lat year?

Below is a link that explains how to enter your vehicle miles for deduction within TurboTax; concerning your question, only you can decide where your odometer was at the beginning of the year. What you might need to consider is to what percentage of the time were you involved in business activities and then look at the whole year in terms of that percentage. As long as you can verify by way of receipts fuel charges with those mileages than all should be well. Don’t forget that car repairs, new tires or anything that links your business to that vehicle is deductible so long as you have documentation receipts to go with those deductions:

I hope this has helped, regards…

I hope this has helped, regards…