cburnsny-yahoo-c

How do I file my 2022 taxes with Turbo Tax while traveling overseas in Australia?

If you have an internet connection you can file your return from anywhere in the world.   If you use the online program simply log in online but to pay the TT fees you will need a US CC with a US billing address. 

You can e-file a tax return from anywhere in the world using TurboTax as long as there is an internet connection available.

The 2022 TurboTax software for the desktop editions should be available in Mid-November 2022.  The 2022 TurboTax online editions should be available in early December 2022.

The IRS normally does not start accepting federal tax returns until late January for the current tax year.