How do I change from HSA to none? There is no tools in my account like the help suggests.

NOTE: if you have an HSA and you (or your employer) made any contributions to the HSA or you took any distributions from the HSA (paid for medical expenses), the IRS requires you to file form 8889 as part of your return. Failure to do so will result in a letter from the IRS, income adjustments, and possible penalties.

To remove your HSA information, please do the following:

1. make a copy of your W-2(s) (if you don't have the paper copies)

2. delete your W-2(s) (use the garbage can icon next to the W-2(s) on the Income screen

*** Desktop***

3. go to View (at the top), choose Forms, and select the desired form. Note the Delete Form button at the bottom of the screen.

*** Online ***

3. go to Tax Tools (on the left), and navigate to Tools->Delete a form

4. delete form(s) 1099-SA (if one), 8889-T, and 8889-S (if one)

5. go back and re-add your W-2(s), preferably adding them manually

6. go back and redo the entire HSA interview, if you have either a form 1099-SA or a code W in box 12 on your W-2.