I assume that you do not have an entry with a code of W in box 12 on your W-2 - that's one sign of an HSA, which you can't work around.
The safest - although brute force - way to delete the HSA from your return is to do the following:
1. make a copy of your W-2(s) (if you don't have the paper copies)
2. delete your W-2(s) (use the garbage can icon next to the W-2(s) on the Income screen
3. go to Tax Tools (on the left), and navigate to Tools->Delete a form
4. delete form(s) 8889-T, 8889-S (if one), and 1099-SA (if one)
5. go back and re-add your W-2(s), preferably adding them manually (your FSA amount is probably in box 10)
Go and add your entries for the Child and Dependent Care Credit at Federal->Deductions & Credits->You and Your Family->Child and Dependent Care Credit.