Hi Turbo Tax folks. I file MFS and have a dependen...

Hi Turbo Tax folks. I file MFS and have a dependent care FSA. As part of the FSA I need to file form 2441. This doesn't seem possible right now. Can you help?

We don't require for the child and dependent care tax credit.  But we do need to file 2441 to receive the tax break for the FSA.  Right now, given how TT structures its questions, there seems to be no way to file 2441 when you file MFS.  For what it's worth, I tried this on H

You will have to use the desktop version of TurboTax to complete form 2441 under your circumstance. You can access the form by using the Forms option on your menu bar, then use the Open Forms option and query Form 2441.

You will need to check one of the boxes in the Married Filing Separate Smart Worksheet you will find on form 2441, under line 18.