parthi-radha

FSA contributions

Q1: I have an FSA account but not received 1099-SA statement.

Q2:I have an FSA account. But turbotax does have only HSA/MSA.
Can i use this option to include my FSA contributions?

Q3: In my FSA account, I have a prior years(s) carryover is $284.48 then annual election is $1500.
Total amount comes to $1784.48. Can i count both previous year’s (2015) carry over and current year’s (2016) contribution

Q4: My daughter was born in Jan 2016, we paid also her copays and doctor office visits through FSA, but i don’t see her name appearing in this section. Currently i selected only me and my wife. How to i select my daughter?
DanielV01

FSA contributions

It depends.  Please see this FAQ on an FSA:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302130.

An FSA is different from an HSA.  Usually, if you have an FSA, it is a "use it or lose it" system in which you do not report the activity on the account on your tax return (with one exception:  daycare expenses), and you don't receive tax deductions on the return because the FSA is always funded with pretax funds.  Thus, if you are trying to enter your FSA information in the HSA section, delete the entries.  You do not need to report them.  (Your daughter's expenses are qualifying expenses for your FSA if she is covered by your insurance, which she surely is.  And congratulations on her birth!)