Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Foreign tax credit computation worksheet - Part 1 line k How is the Adjm't required for QD/LTCG calculated? I don't see any supporting schedule.

Foreign Tax Credit Computation Worksheet  Part 1 line k How is the adjustment required for QD/LTCG calculated?  There isn't a supporting schedule to reference.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Foreign tax credit computation worksheet - Part 1 line k How is the Adjm't required for QD/LTCG calculated? I don't see any supporting schedule.

Put the pointer over line 1l and right click. On the box that appears, click on "data source." Another box will appear with the detailed info on the calculations.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
c09

That's exactly what I am looking for in what section do I "put the pointer over line1l right click"

Put the pointer over line 1l and right click. On the box that appears, click on "data source." Another box will appear with the detailed info on the calculations.

c09

That's exactly what I am looking for in what section do I "put the pointer over line1l right click"

The foreign tax credit worksheet, part 1 line 1l, col A.
c09

how do you get to the "foreign tax credit worksheet" from turbotax.com Only place I know is the printable pdf has the worksheet but that's not clickable.

Do you have the desktop version or the on-line version?
c09

I just want to know how to calculate Part 1, k
"adjustment required for QD/LTCG"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies