bobandterry2002

For 2018, will the Federal $10K property tax deduction limitation apply to all properties (including second homes) combined, or just my primary residence?

JBH0

I'm assuming you are referring to 2018 $10,000 state and local taxes deduction limit. That would include all state and local taxes.  That limit applies to  2018 forward, not 2017. 

JBH0

Lee-Ng

He clearly mentioned 2018, Federal tax (not state and local) for Property Tax deduction, including Primary Residence, secondary home, and may be rental property
atn888

Does the 10K apply to both primary AND secondary home? or Do I have 10K for each house (1 for primary and 1 for secondary)?