Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Federal Review says "Box 14 Description has been entered for more than one type of income. Use separate K-1 worksheets to report more than one type of foreign income sourced at the entity level"

On my K-1, I only have code G:  Foreign gross income - General category.  I do not have codes F or H.,  The Note in the K-1 sections says you must enter separate K-1 worksheets if you have more than one type of foreign gross income (F, G, H).  I have the following codes for Box 14:  A (various), B, E, G, I, J, L, N.  The Federal Review keeps flagging this entry and I don't understand why or how to resolve it.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Federal Review says "Box 14 Description has been entered for more than one type of income. Use separate K-1 worksheets to report more than one type of foreign income sourced at the entity level"

you  need to contact tt support. there may be a bug in the software.   box 14 code G per IRS is as you stated.  however the TT dropdown for this box  says  code g - foreign gross income listed category which requires separate detail.      this does not exist on the IRS corp k-1 form

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies