Farm Interest Expense

cmb4207

Farm Interest Expense

The software is not letting me enter farm interest expense on schedule F.  All other expense have a box to enter expenses, but there is not box for interest expense.  It just shows zero.  Do I need to enter the interest expense somewhere else and reference it to the Schedule F?

Farm Interest Expense

So you don't see a data entry box at all ?   Is your program up to date ? 1....jpg

cmb4207

Farm Interest Expense

No, I don't see a data box.  I just uninstalled and re-installed the software, but my data box still does not appear.

Farm Interest Expense

Ok ... try clicking on that area to see if there is an underlying statement hiding in the background.  Or switch to the FORMS mode to make a direct entry in the worksheet or form.

If you still need help ...   

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632