Does the interview sum up only fields from my 1099-DIV and 1099-INT for the interview question on Foreign Source income?

garyfeutz

The amount shown in the question is higher than 1099-DIV Box 1a + box 2a + 1099-INT Box 1

MarilynG

No, there can be other Foreign Income reported in addition to 1099-Div and 1099-Int entries.  Foreign income can also come from a W-2, 1099-Misc, K-1, Schedule C, or no specific form. 

Type 'foreign income' in the FIND window, and 'Jump to foreign income'.

TurboTax asks if you received 'income outside the US' and next gives a checkbox list of sources (screenshot). 

These will appear on the Wages Salaries & Tips Worksheet, which you can view in FORMS mode (screenshot).