peppypenguin

Does someone know what this means? I am getting a notice to check home mortgage interest entry. It says 'calculations could not be completed. Reference code: 9-945-263'

ee-ea

Go back and edit all your mortgage entries. Make sure you have no numbers that contain decimals. For numbers above .51, round up to the nearest whole number. For .50 or below round down. Let me know if this works by responding back to this post.

peppypenguin

Thank you for your response. I ended up googling the problem and came across a solution. It seems several people had the same problem and the work around was to enter zero for the outstanding mortgage balance.