Do i need to itemize every single miscellaneous ex...

emaymcgrath

Do i need to itemize every single miscellaneous expense in the Miscellaneous Expenses or can I list them as one category, such as "work shop accessories"?

I have an exhaustive list of items to add to the Miscellaneous expenses section. I can itemize every item but would like to summarize the list into a few categories such as: Work shop accessories and Misc Expenses. I know there are other categories for Office expenses and supplies

Yes you can enter totals.  You don't have to list each item.  I have several other categories I use like Map Fees, Small Tools, printing & Copies, etc.

emaymcgrath

thank you, that was very helpful!