Do I include my child's stimulus amount in my paym...

brandy83

Do I include my child's stimulus amount in my payment on that page?

You include all the payments you received including any amounts for your dependents.  Unless your child got a separate payment under their ssn.

The Stimulus checks are really based on your 2020 tax return. Any amount you already got will be reconciled on your 2020 return line 30. If you didn't get a Stimulus Check (and qualify) or you qualify for more it will be added to your 2020 return. But the good news is if they paid you too much they won't take it back.

When you go through the federal review tab it will ask how much you got if any. Or to enter your stimulus payment in TurboTax, type "stimulus" (without the quotes) in the Search box, then click the link that says "Jump to stimulus." If you didn't get one or both enter a 0 and not leave it blank or it won't calculate it.

After you have entered your tax information and are ready for the Federal Review, it will be the first question.

If you are trying to trigger it, you can go to Other Situations, answer any questions and click Done. The next automatic selection is Federal Review and it will ask about payments received.

Yes, you enter the Total amount received, to include yourself, your spouse and all dependents who received a stimulus payment.