turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Working on my turbo tax deluxe CD on the energy credits from previous years, and the 2017 option is not included to enter this information. Where do we enter it?

working on my turbo tax deluxe CD on the energy credits from previous years, and the 2017 option is not included to enter this information. Where do we enter it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Working on my turbo tax deluxe CD on the energy credits from previous years, and the 2017 option is not included to enter this information. Where do we enter it?

Did you run a program update lately ?

Yes. Just today. Thank you for the follow up.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies