Can not see what the difference between standard and itemized deductions would have been.

I have already filed but after review it looks like I did not itemze.  my refund is consideribly lower than last year (63% down) though my income is up 14%.  I generally have a lot of deductions.  Is there a way to see what the itemized return would have been vs taking the standard deduction once I have filed?

The tax reform changes that were implemented for 2018 lowered several tax income brackets, so even with the change in standard versus itemized deductions, the overall income tax rates are lower.  Because the income tax rates were lower, the IRS lowered the withholding tables, so employers withheld less in taxes in 2018 than in 2017.  Compare the amount of taxes withheld as a percent of your income for the two years to see if this affected you.  Plus, see more information below as to why your refund may have been lower this year:

Thanks Julie. I have calculated my total taxes and I paid around $4000 more this year than I would have if I used the same itemized deductions worksheets from last year.

Keep in mind that there were lots of other tax changes. For example, there are more Personal Exemptions.
Did any of your dependents turn 17 in 2018?

"if I used the same itemized deductions worksheets from last year."
The thing is, you can't do that, so the comparison is moot.
You have to work within the new tax rules.

No my dependent turned 2. I'm fine if the rules changed but I would like to see what the difference is between using the standard deduction and itemizing. Trying to grasp why exactly we had a much larger chunk of our income go to federal income tax in 2018 than in previous years. Is there any way to get the generated itemized return so I can see what's different? I build financial software for ERPs for a living and he developer in me senses that something might be off.  It's going to drive me nuts until I know for sure.