1040x2019

can i file 1040x amended return for yr 2019 my income was only 6276'00 for yr 2019 and i get ssdi only so i can get a refund nonfilier

1040x2019

can you please for me i gave you all my info.

What are you trying to do?   Why do you want to file a 2019 tax return if your only income was Social Security?   If this is about the stimulus payments ---- the IRS is not using 2019 now.   The only way to get the 1st or 2nd EIP payment now ---if you did not get it yet --- is to file a 2020 tax return and use the recovery rebate credit on a 2020 tax return.

The stimulus check is an advance on a credit you can receive on your 2020 tax return.  If something went wrong or you did not get the stimulus check in 2020, you can get it when you file your 2020 return in early 2021

The Recovery Rebate Credit will be found in the FEDERAL REVIEW section. ( you should see "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount”)  If you are eligible it will end up on line 30 of your 2020 Form 1040.

Make sure that you enter ALL of the stimulus money received for the 1st and 2nd stimulus for yourself, your spouse and your children.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payment-information-center-topic-j-reconciling-on-your-...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.