mavergara25

Can I deduct parking a business vehicle in my garage as garage rent? If so how do i calculate it? If not do i write it off under the home office expense? Thanks!

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

NCperson

did any cash change hands? 

if you are going to deduct the rent from your business, are you going to declare that rent as income on your personal return 🙂 ?   Why report one side of the coin without the other?