Solved: Can I continue to e-file my return even though my ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrosenh
Level 1

Can I continue to e-file my return even though my North Carolina drivers license expired last September and I live in foreign country?

I don't have a drivers license from any US state now. Can I use my passport number to e-file? If not, should I indicate that I don't have an ID from any US state? If I can't e-file, what do I have to print out for mailing?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Can I continue to e-file my return even though my North Carolina drivers license expired last September and I live in foreign country?

Please review this thread which discusses this topic. Regarding the mailing of your tax return, the system will generate the documents that need to be printed out upon completion. I am including an FAQ below for your reference:

Printing and mailing a tax return

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please review this thread which discusses this topic. Regarding the mailing of your tax return, the system will generate the documents that need to be printed out upon completion. I am including an FAQ below for your reference:

Printing and mailing a tax return

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

jrosenh
Level 1

Thanks for the link to the thread and your advice. Fingers crossed. 🙂

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings