turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

memewrld

Can I claim my lot fee from my trailer park on my taxes? I own the mobile home but only pay for the lot fee and I pay for the gas, electric and water. I am in New York.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

Can I claim my lot fee from my trailer park on my taxes? I own the mobile home but only pay for the lot fee and I pay for the gas, electric and water. I am in New York.

Unfortunately, no. Deductions for your home include mortgage interest and real estate taxes, but not your lot fee.

Can I claim the lot fee for lot my pre-manfactured home is on,  I own the home and pay all utilities. I live in Florida?

@spearsra  wrote:

Can I claim the lot fee for lot my pre-manfactured home is on,  I own the home and pay all utilities. I live in Florida?

Florida does not have a personal income tax so there are no state income tax return deduction to enter for rent paid in Florida.

Rent paid is not entered on a federal tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies