Can I claim my lot fee from my trailer park on my taxes? I own the mobile home but only pay for the lot fee and I pay for the gas, electric and water. I am in New York.

Unfortunately, no. Deductions for your home include mortgage interest and real estate taxes, but not your lot fee.

Can I claim the lot fee for lot my pre-manfactured home is on,  I own the home and pay all utilities. I live in Florida?

@spearsra  wrote:

Florida does not have a personal income tax so there are no state income tax return deduction to enter for rent paid in Florida.

Rent paid is not entered on a federal tax return.