Can I add up and list all passive income from foreign sources on column A of Form 1116?

I am wanting to receive credit for foreign sourced income from dividends, k-1 partnerships and mutual funds.

I was wondering whether I needed to list these in separate columns on Form 1116 since the mutual funds would list as RIC. Is there a designation for k-1 income? It would be impractical to do separate sheets for each country as these would be about 50.

Are those 50 countries inside the RIC?

Not all of them.....some are inside the RIC and others relate to individual stocks .

The IRS wants each country to occupy one column on form 1116. Mutual funds being RIC would occupy one column, K-1's that are passive and have the same name as a country with dividends will occupy the same column.