Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mariamne9

7202 Ramifications

Using Turbo Bus & Home. I see that one cannot e file if you use the 7202 form. I am wondering how much deductions are available and if it is worth having to send in my taxes as hardcopy to do this. Initially I saw a $10 credit for the 45 days I listed as not being able to work in community. Then I realized it was the whole year that I was not allowed to be in community and I don't know if it is worth a few dollars more to have to send in physical copy of my tax return. Are there advantages down the line like additional help for self-employed if we have filled out this form? Any more info is appreciated. Note: In order to delete this information and not have to send taxes in I had to completely zero form and then go in and delete entire form to get my taxes to revert to e file.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

7202 Ramifications

If you can wait a bit, the form is supposed to be e-filable starting on March 12.  You will likely have to install an update if you are using the desktop program, and the updates are sometimes not released to the end of the announced day rather than the morning.

I don't know anything else about this particular credit, but if you are using the desktop version of Home & Business installed on your own computer, you can switch to Forms mode and review the form itself to see the calculations. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies