Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2023 turbotax 8812 line 13 enters a number from credit limit worksheet A - how can I see this worksheet?

Schedule 8812 is child tax credit. Even if I look at my return showing all calculation worksheets it does not generate or show me this form - I can find the instructions online and do it myself and get the same number but shouldn't turbotax have show me how it got to that number on a worksheet?.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2023 turbotax 8812 line 13 enters a number from credit limit worksheet A - how can I see this worksheet?

The Credit Limit Worksheet A for the Schedule 8812 is a TurboTax internal calculation using the worksheet in the IRS Schedule 8812 instructions on page 4 - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040s8.pdf#page=4

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The Credit Limit Worksheet A for the Schedule 8812 is a TurboTax internal calculation using the worksheet in the IRS Schedule 8812 instructions on page 4 - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040s8.pdf#page=4

thanks - but why? Why can't the user see ALL the IRS worksheets? What or who decided to hide worksheets?

@mikej3 wrote:

thanks - but why? Why can't the user see ALL the IRS worksheets? What or who decided to hide worksheets?

That is a decision made by the TurboTax programmers, which we have no access to on this forum.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies