turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

eduardkor

I'm a resident of washingtion state, i worked in idaho. i already entered my w-2 info, when it asks to enter idaho income amount is it asking for the income from the w-2?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DS30

I'm a resident of washingtion state, i worked in idaho. i already entered my w-2 info, when it asks to enter idaho income amount is it asking for the income from the w-2?

Yes. If you are working on your IA nonresident state income tax return then you will allocate all income related to your work done in IA to your IA nonresident state income tax return. So if the amounts shown on your W-2 relate to IA-source wages, then when asked to allocate your IA-sourced income on your IA nonresident state income tax return, you will include both of these W-2 amounts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DS30

Yes. If you are working on your IA nonresident state income tax return then you will allocate all income related to your work done in IA to your IA nonresident state income tax return. So if the amounts shown on your W-2 relate to IA-source wages, then when asked to allocate your IA-sourced income on your IA nonresident state income tax return, you will include both of these W-2 amounts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies