Worked 90 days as temp employee in CA,as a non-resident.I am being double taxed in my home state on income earned in CA.Is that correct? If not, how do I fix that?

Turbotax automatically pulls my total adjusted gross income (which includes the CA income) into my home state return (Colorado) and I don't see any deduction in the Colorado return for the income earned exclusively in California. So, I am being double taxed on the same income. Why isn't Turbotax accounting for the different states and removing the income earned in CA from my Colorado tax return?  I am not using Turbotax for the CA return, so maybe that is part of the issue. That said, how do I fix that so I am not double taxed? I am actually getting a refund on the CA return but owe on the CO return. Thank you.

As a full year Colorado resident, you would be taxed on income from all sources (earned both in and out of Colorado) -- this includes the income your earned from California. 

You can claim a "other state tax credit" in CO for any taxes you paid to California on that California income.  This prevents the same income from being double-taxed.