BrewerMike

Wisconsin Edvest

I contributed $3,340 to my Childs College Savings Plan (Edvest) for 2020.  However only $3280 is coming through on the form which was the allowable amount for 2019.  Is the software not updated for the 2020 maximum amount, or am I missing something?

DaveF1006

Wisconsin Edvest

I tested this in both our Turbo Tax online version and the software and I received the full deduction for $3340, which is the maximum amount in 2020. What I suggest is to delete your Wisconsin State return after removing the $3280 contribution amount. Add the state return back and then add the contribution amount. You should see a difference.  

DaveF1006

Wisconsin Edvest

BrewerMike

Wisconsin Edvest

Thank you.  Worked perfectly!