kriegspiel

where to enter Maryland Tax payments

I am a resident of Virginia but have Gambling winnings from Maryland.  Because the Casino failed to take out taxes for Maryland I made an electronic tax payment directly to Maryland for 2019 in anticipation of paying Maryland taxes. In the Virginia TurboTax   there is a "Virginia tax payments made" section in credits where I could enter such info. In the Maryland TurboTax there does not appear to be a place to enter that info. Where Can I enter Maryland tax payments?  

kriegspiel

where to enter Maryland Tax payments

You can disregard the question. I found the answer which is to enter it as an estimated payment in " Federal Deductions  and Credits" in the Estimates and Other Taxes paid section under Estimates. Just had to make sure to put "0" for any quarters I did not make any payments ( I only paid one quarter) otherwise the section flags it for additional input required

kriegspiel

where to enter Maryland Tax payments