gjfryx07

Where do I put my grandkids 529 deduction in ma. return or anywhere on fed so comes through on ma. return?

JulieCo

For your federal return, 529 contributions are not deductible, so there will not be any place to enter the amount on your federal return.

For your Massachusets return, it appears that the state tax return forms are not complete yet, so that is more than likely why you are not finding the place to record it.  You will want to wait until the state forms are released and complete your state tax return then.

Here is a link showing the availability of Massachusetts and other state tax forms:  

State Forms Availability for TT Individual Products

JulieCo

isaacchiu

It says it's available -- please update..